Rating 5 V

post 19-June-2006 15:44
Post #1

Site Admin

Group: Founder members
Member No.: 1

The book begins:
PREFACE
I began writing this book in early 1992, with such urgency that I often began my days writing at 4:00 A.M. Chapter I reflects my mood at the time. I believe there are matters addressed for the first time in this book�in 1993� which are important to your freedom and that of your loved ones. The truth in this case requires exposing a conspiracy. The word "conspiracy" has been made a dirty word by those involved, like dogs under the table, gnawing on a few bones and scraps thrown to them by those above, and growling at anyone who threatens their precarious security. Conspiracies exist, they are sometimes real, and real conspiracies can be harmful to those who pretend they dont exist.

This book will disappoint those who expects it to be filled with tales about little aliens, or about how I was abducted and used as a sex slave by giant Venusian females (or weird little alien guys who have implanted me, or experimented with my sex organs, etc.). This book is about the "flying saucer"- �sometimes called the "UFO"�what it really is, who invented it, and why our government still conceals it after over fifty years of use by it. I also explore the political, social, economic and historical context in which Big Brother has maintained a hoax of gigantic proportions, by lying to and brain washing the public, and oppressing intelligent witnesses, to conceal the saucer secrets from us, and why.

My "space aliens" are actually people, whose philosophy and bizarre masquerade are alien to the American way of life, since they believe in government by anti-democratic hoax, to maintain the secret power of the Trilateral Commission elite, to whom our lives are very cheap.

Some who read this may thoughtfully consider it and agree wholeheartedly, because it is reasonable, knowledgeable, logical and true. Others may be disconcerted and will read no further, avoiding the cold light of reason, preferring to continue believing Big Brothers fantastic lies. It takes courage to admit being duped. Some may be subscribers to The Skeptical Inquirer magazine, misplacing confidence in what Philip J. Klass... supposedly a "fellow skeptic"....says about those crazy believers in "alien flying saucers and ghosts" (all in one breath, mind you). Read further, as there is more here for you. Still others will more vehemently dislike what I say, knowing it is true, because they are among the guilty CIA and NSA, etc. A small minority of the guilty may secretly like what I say, but be unable to break the "national insecurity" bonds which hold them rigidly in place, being forced to continue to lie to their follow humans. Still others are beyond reason or any human sentiment, being motivated blindly by money, power, and a desire to "hold onto what they have". These are the "ruling class". Their fear of the truth is very real, and commitment to continued concealment total. The wealth they were born into is rooted in banking, minerals, chemical cartels which process these, fuel companies, the pharmaceutical industry, banking, automotive or aeronautical manufacturing or transportation...planes, ships, trucks, and trains...anything the general public pays every day for. We are their captive source of money and power.

To read more:
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Lyne___Pentagon_Aliens_3rd_Edition__1999_.pdf ( 9.15mb ) Number of downloads: 1111

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

post 06-August-2006 16:45
Post #2

Shuffle-thee-omEga-p0int

Group: Senior Members
From: The Tryptamine BubbleSphere ov Thee PrankStar Machine Elves ov HyperSpace bypassing the final entropic law of thermodynamic wind-down
Member No.: 201

I read the first edition of this book when I found it in a local library - probably just after Id exausted them for all of Tim Learys works (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have a deep respect for the author - both due to his background and what hes put up with [a bit of this was disclosed on his website but this may have gone/changed since] having isolated himself from intelligence circles and due to his decent knowledge of Tesla/occult/over-unity technologies. Anyone who knows a little about Stan Deyos background will see a few similarities here.

The problem is though, when you surround a book/research with this seemingly authorative background [inteliigence links and weird future physics] it tends to sway people into taking the content as more real than wed otherwise tend to do from someone else. So by the time youve finished Lynes book you end up running to the

"All UFOs are earth-based"

...reality bubble and can therefore declare the alien phenomena as a hoax.

Of course this is the either/or truth vector we want as frightened, uncertain human beings. We have enough on our planetary plate without having to include The Ultimate Other into the confusing buzz. In my experience most people will cling to this type of formal evidence because the earth based UFO/ETV/ARV idea is calming. Eh? Youd rather have some covert ops groups running about in anti-gravity vehicles than exo-lifeforms??? Bizzare.

Its not a case of

EITHER they are ours OR they are not.

...this linguistic structure is dead. So too is the idea that If alien life is monitoring earth, then our idea of God becomes defunct. Ive never understood that one - yet its used countless times.

The fact it that many forms of ET life is visiting/monitoring the planet. A minority of these groups appear to have made deals/liaised with covert ops M.I.C. type organisations and shared bits of technology. Most have not. And you can sort of understand why when the very craft/weapons/tools they re-create are being used to send the wrong sort of people off-planet and start wars with other ET factions.

+Quote Post

post 25-January-2007 21:47
Post #3

Group: New Members
Member No.: 695

Thanks for this. Im keen to read it, having visited the authors website and noting his extensive research on Teslas scientific universe, but havent been able to download it successfully. Have been able to download other PDF documents, but get error messages every time with this one.

Any suggestions?

+Quote Post

post 25-January-2007 21:58
Post #4

Site Admin

Hi Malta,
Welcome to Conspiracy Research (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I just tried this myself and received the same error - theres been a couple of minor glitches getting the new version of the board settled down, so thank you for pointing this one out to me. Unfortunately Im headed out the door to meet a friend in 5 minutes, but Ill make sure this is sorted as soon as I get back later this evening.

Apologies for the delay, but I will make sure you get this ASAP.
Mairi

+Quote Post

post 26-January-2007 06:30
Post #5

Site Admin

I just tried uploading it again - please see if this is any better, and let me know how you get on with it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... scratch that - it doesnt work either.
Ive raised a helpdesk request with IPB; hopefully they can get to the bottom of this quickly. Apologies that this still doesnt work, please bear with us while we work on this problem for you.
Mairi

+Quote Post

post 28-January-2007 09:45
Post #6

QUOTE(Cypher 26January2007 1258) *
Hmm... that doesnt work either.
Ive raised a helpdesk request with IPB; hopefully they can get to the bottom of this quickly. Apologies that this still doesnt work, please bear with us while we work on this problem for you.
Mairi

Thanks again for your help and staying on this. I really appreciate it.

Looking at the "UPLOAD" button below I see max. single upload size is 4.88 MB, and the error message I get for this book is excessive size, so that could be the problem. Based on a torrent I found of this book (which is pretty much dead and not being seeded), the original file size is more than double that. Im not sure how to use Acrobat to compress a file, but maybe that would do the trick.

I have a pretty good e-book library. Let me know if theres anything youre looking for I might have, like Coopers Behold a Pale Horse, for instance. Have that as an audio book as well.

+Quote Post

post 03-February-2007 06:57
Post #7

Site Admin

Hi Malta,
Im afraid I was unable to resolve the error as quickly as I hoped, as it requires our hosting company to change some settings. Instead, Im happy to say that our new Tracker is now ready for the final stage of testing, so I uploaded the torrent there for you.

You should be able to download the torrent directly from here:
Azureus Magnet: Lyne - Pentagon Aliens, or
Torrent file: Attached File  Lyne___Pentagon_Aliens_3rd_Edn__1999___biggest_expose_of_UFO_aliens_hoax_ever_.pdf.torrent ( 2.41k ) Number of downloads: 34

The upload restriction that you noticed is based upon which member group someone is in, with larger uploads possible as seniority increases (i.e. the more posts someone makes, the larger the attachment they can upload).

I hope that you can now download the file, and apologies once again that it took me so long to rectify this.

Mairi

+Quote Post

post 01-March-2007 10:46
Post #8

Thanks, Mairi. Got it

+Quote Post

post 02-March-2007 21:29
Post #9

Site Admin

Glad to hear this, and youre very welcome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2007 - 11:10 PM