Lyne – Pentagon Aliens 3rd Edition (1999)

PREFACE
I began writing this book in early 1992, with such urgency that I often began my day’s writing at 4:00 A.M. Chapter I reflects my mood at the time. I believe there are matters addressed for the first time in this book—in 1993— which are important to your freedom and that of your loved ones. The truth in this case requires exposing a conspiracy. The word “conspiracy” has been made a dirty word by those involved, like dogs under the table, gnawing on a few bones and scraps thrown to them by those above, and growling at anyone who threatens their precarious security. Conspiracies exist, they are sometimes real, and real conspiracies can be harmful to those who pretend they don’t exist.

This book will disappoint those who expects it to be filled with tales about little ‘aliens’, or about how I was abducted and used as a sex slave by giant Venusian females (or weird little alien guys who have ‘implanted’ me, or experimented with my sex organs, etc.). This book is about the “flying saucer”- —sometimes called the “UFO”—what it really is, who invented it, and why our government still conceals it after over fifty years of use by it. I also explore the political, social, economic and historical context in which Big Brother has maintained a hoax of gigantic proportions, by lying to and brain washing the public, and oppressing intelligent witnesses, to conceal the saucer secrets from us, and why.

My “space aliens” are actually people, whose philosophy and bizarre masquerade are alien to the American way of life, since they believe in government by anti-democratic hoax, to maintain the secret power of the Trilateral Commission elite, to whom our lives are very cheap.

Some who read this may thoughtfully consider it and agree wholeheartedly, because it is reasonable, knowledgeable, logical and true. Others may be disconcerted and will read no further, avoiding the cold light of reason, preferring to continue believing Big Brother’s fantastic lies. It takes courage to admit being duped. Some may be subscribers to The Skeptical Inquirer magazine, misplacing confidence in what Philip J. Klass… supposedly a “fellow skeptic”….says about those ‘crazy believers’ in “alien flying saucers and ghosts” (all in one breath, mind you). Read further, as there is more here for you. Still others will more vehemently dislike what I say, knowing it is true, because they are among the guilty CIA and NSA, etc. A small minority of the guilty may secretly like what I say, but be unable to break the “national insecurity” bonds which hold them rigidly in place, being forced to continue to lie to their follow humans. Still others are beyond reason or any human sentiment, being motivated blindly by money, power, and a desire to “hold onto what they have”. These are the “ruling class”. Their fear of the truth is very real, and commitment to continued concealment total. The wealth they were born into is rooted in banking, minerals, chemical cartels which process these, fuel companies, the pharmaceutical industry, banking, automotive or aeronautical manufacturing or transportation…planes, ships, trucks, and trains…anything the general public pays every day for. We are their ‘captive’ source of money and power.